Every golfer has the potential to get better. In addition to practice, being deliberate in your thinking and your approach can really make a difference in your overall game. These tips from Bob Rotella in a Golf Digest article will help you guide your state of mind.
10 THINGS A PLAYER MUST DO IN EVERY COMPETITIVE ROUND:
- Play to play great. Don’t play not to play poorly.
- Love the challenge of the day, whatever it may be.
- Get out of results and get into process.
- Know that nothing will upset you on the golf course and you will be in a great state of mind for every shot.
- Playing with a feeling that the outcome doesn’t matter is always preferable to caring too much.
- Believe fully in yourself so you can play freely.
- See where you want the ball to go before every shot.
- Be decisive, committed and clear.
- Be your own best friend.
- Love your wedge and putter.
At 4 Seasons Indoor Golf, we coach and instruct our clients in a way that gives them the opportunity to play to the highest level of their capabilities. “We use a process-oriented approach that helps you minimize doubt and instill growth and confidence,” says Tom Pomante, 4 Seasons PGA Teaching Professional. “Our instructional experience and expertise will provide you with the skills and ability necessary to succeed at elevating your game.”
Your golf game is waiting for you to take action. Call us today.